Saturday, April 24, 2010
My Temper IS SHooTInG & Im super UpSet today! Im gonna burst if i dun vent my frustration!
WHy am i fuming? FOr Fooking many Reasons:
1. Deprive of Sleep and yet still got to wake up early for work on a busy range AgaIN
2. Facing IRRITATING PEOPLE & annoying subordinates
3. Saw my EX flirting with other girls in front of my very own eyes. What do u tink u are please? very humourous? dat behaviour Irks me. Jus get lost pls la!
4. WAna Work Overtime today but Cuz of soME people, i had to forgo de chance of earning money for future studies & WORSE STILL-GIVING my assistant managers the image dat I keep procrastinating or lazy THOUGH I REQUESTED TO DO OT. WAd an irony.
5. Do something which I DUN inTEND TO DO AT ALL & I Feel like a ball-Always being kicked around; U need me, u put me on VIP floor, U dun need me, u jus kick me away. ThX How i luv my job.
And I HAte people telling me wad to do unless u r a rank above me. PS If not pls shut ur mouth up cuz i dun see dat u r any smarter than me.
Lastly, dun flirt in front of me cuz ill feel disgusted..
and sorry meiwei..i was in e bad mood when u tok to me wif ur bad tone. makes me feel even more upset & screamming more loudly inside me. didnt mean it. jus feeling dat life sucks. Hope u understand.
My JaY WorLD revealed the secret on
8:13 PM

