Thursday, March 01, 2007
Haix...ytd night was de last day of work at ntuc..I m beginning 2 miss my colleagues n my work..I had learnt alot of things n made new aquaintances for de last 1 month n 21 days. It was really a jovial experience. My colleagues were helpful pp n some of de supervisors r cute when they r in gd mood.hahax... Last night i really cant bear to leave though my frien said i looked happy.Lolx.I didnt had a chance 2 say a proper gdbye 2 my 2 shi-fus'..cos they were on leave.All de temporary students worked till 28 feb which was last night..mayb i tink too much but sometimes i felt we were like a big family, helping each other although we were under diff departments. I could still rmb de wk b4 chi new yr, all of us were like battling in a war..we hardly had time to rest.Though it was tiring but i was quite satisfied n happy to b part of tis 'family'^^those memories were vivid...Some aunties told us(students) 2 stay...to work as part timers there.But we were hoping 2 get a gd rest first b4 entering poly/jc.Anyway its over..but i will nv 4get de pp & de lessons dat taught me to grow over the past 49 days..& Ill 4ever keep those happy workin memories deep inside me..
My JaY WorLD revealed the secret on
1:18 AM

